Thursday, December 26, 2013

My design

I love fashion. I started college with a major in fashion. I wanted to have my own line out in the stores one day, but I have just one little draw back... Can't draw a lick with a stick.   
Don't get me wrong, I have had moments where my drawings were on a school project, but face it, if I draw a stick man you couldn't tell what it is.   
One of my many dreams was to have my own design shop for wedding dresses, my own designs. How wonderful that would have been.  I am the romantic, classic style type. In my attic, I have a classic 1950 style dress with a veil , beautiful. I was going to get married in that dress but unfortunately, it had too many defects to repair before my big day.  
And in my closet, I have a dress that I designed for a Christmas Party, with the help of someone with the artistic ability that could see my vision. It is lovely, not another dress like it , the only one of it's kind.  I will be posting the picture for all of you to see.. Georgette material over satin, v-shaped back all the way down to the low back above hips and a sash draped to hide the cut out back...
I may get back into this little side passion but I need someone to draw.. :)   
Stay tuned for the picture, once I load Facebook on my IPhone.  I know you will love it as much as I do.  


Thanks-----

No comments:

Post a Comment