Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Tribute to a Special Man--- Bill

I miss you and will miss you every day. These past 14 years knowing you have been the best of my life.  Not always were they the best of times, but they were good nonetheless. 
You made me laugh and man you made me cry... a lot.. but you seemed to always be there when it counted. You made me see myself the way no one could. You never let me get away with anything and always told me to behave.
. I will always remember your voice and how you made me smile by saying isn't this age of technology wonderful. I thank you for the pictures you would send me to have me apart of your world. I cherish each conversation and will hold on to them in my heart.
When you told me you were ill.. I researched for days to find something to help you. We talked seems for hours me not wanting to let you go. I knew time was short but God I didn't know this short of time. We talked only hours before and your words left, I will never forget.. Time was never to be in the cards and that is the saddest part of all.. You were getting ready for a change and wanted to be happy for the time you had left.. You didn't want those responsibilities that were holding you down, you said you wanted a new life and was looking into how... but time grew to short... did you know the last time you talked to me it would be the last?  It isn't fair.. How can this be? Everyone wanted a piece of you but didn't see you.. Pushing and pushing and I was part of that too.. I pushed you to be you and to finally live the way you wanted to choose... did I push too much as well? Did I do enough? I know you wanted to die and prayed for it daily, this illness had taken it's toll and made you feel you were only a shell.. You were much more than that as I kept telling you.
These days without hearing from you have been the worst for me.. I know your family is dying too without you.. They all have my prayers.
I miss you still and can't believe you are gone. I keep waiting for a message that this is only a dream.  But each day, comes none and I begin to sink to know that you will never be here ...i keep praying for one more day, just one more conversation, just one more of anything, yet it is not to be.  The tears they fall so rapidly and it's hard to even breathe... cause you, my sweet, are not here to catch me whenever I should fall.  
You are my Angel now as you always said I was a gift from God to you... God please show this wonderful man peace now...he deserves no less.. Never think you weren't  loved because my friend you were loved by everyone that knew you.
Your time was cut short and I pray you have your peace.You are walking in Heaven now and I am so glad you and I talked about the Lord, you said you were a non-believer, I asked you to find your faith.   So, Rest In Peace, my sweet Bill B..I miss you so.. 


Thanks----

No comments:

Post a Comment