Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lighten UP---geez

One of many of my pet peeves is people seeming to have a permanent corn cob up their butts.. Come on lighten up..........  Life is too damn short to always be the gloomy gus or calling people out all the time. 

What makes our world so great is our diversity. We are the most powerful creatures on earth and as our creator put us here, he can take us out. I mean that in a good way not to be hateful as I see some of the post on face book to be.. just because we have different views on things doesn't make us anything but what we are different and unique. If God wanted us all to look and think alike; he would have made us with one brain and all the same color but he is loving and kind and knowing the diversity it would be great for all of us to learn..... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?   learn from one another and grow.. Listen, I have learned a great deal from those that I found at opposition most of my life.. especially on religion........   I have friends that are Atheist and Jehovah Witness.. It may not be what I believe but it's theirs and by my talking doesn't sway them to what I feel, I respect them as a friend/person as they do me and we move on with our day. We are all people and unless we are at harm to someone...we have that right to say what we feel.....   

Where is our ability to debate........to agree to disagree?  Where is that old addage shake hands go to your perspective corners and come out fighting.. May the best man win... Those times are leaving us.....
Why do we allow these that make these remarks to remain our friends.........  especially if they are very abusive in their tones.........   ??   NOT anymore.. Life is too short to try and be friends with someone that tells you what they think you should wear, say or be...  

Sorry, for the rant this morning but when I see how someone is just making a funny quote and then someone comes underneath with a snide remark.......ticks me off.......   it has happened to me and believe me that friend is not a friend anymore.. :)

Lighten UP.........   Not saying that all things are to be funny or happy all the time but come on respect those that have the right to say what they feel.. If you do not like it......  don't press the like button and move on........  Life is way to short for always wanting a fight........  Remove that knobby cob and inhale .. you might find it a bit more pleasant.  

Thanks-----------

2 comments:

  1. I loved the passion & purpose on your words. Nicely stated. I positively could not agree more.

    ReplyDelete