Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Passion(ate) views..


Passion (from the Latin verb patī meaning to suffer) is a term applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling, enthusiasm, or desire for anything.
The term is also often applied to a lively or eager interest in or admiration for a proposal, cause, or activity or love – to a feeling of unusual excitement, enthusiasm or compelling emotion, a positive affinity or love, towards a subject. It is particularly used in the context of romance or sexual desire though it generally implies a deeper or more encompassing emotion than that implied by the term lust.

What are you passionate about or who? 

I am passionate about lots of things. I tell you when I get on the things that drive my passion......  I am one force to reckon with whether it be in a good way or not so good way.

 I am passionate about singing, not that I can carry a tune, at this point, but love how some songs just take me on a path to some of my emotions. How some of the words can just take you to a tear or a smile. I am passionate about my modeling ......... love, love that all the hard work in the past has given me confidence and knowing that I am only 5'2... when I get on that runway.....I am 6' tall.. It's given me grace and shown me that I can. Now to say that none of you know who I am or seen me on anything, but watch out.....you will (gonna have to be some changes or me making some changes but watch out) .  I am passionate about some movies and books.... those that can take me on a journey. I have a great deal of passion on my faith and don't get me started on my political views (usually gets me into trouble). The passion I have for my family, we may argue and not talk for days, but let someone go after one of them... I have passion for love.. you know that kind of love you have so deep inside that the mere thought of the person brings a smile and the sun shines a little brighter, words are a bit sweeter and you can't get enough of them.  I am passionate about my work in massage therapy. I love how what I do makes a difference to another person. I am passionate about my causes such as animal abuse or abuse of another human being. 

This year, I intend to get more involved with many of these and finally face my fears and have my voice.

Whatever your passion, show it with conviction but with class and grace. 

Thanks-----





No comments:

Post a Comment