Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Now why did i say that..

Another moment that i need to watch what i say....


Get this in town shopping today with Samantha and we were in Belk's looking through the racks when i picked up a cute little blouse with jeans and called her over to see if she would like to try them on, mom's paying.... She gives me a look as if my head were spinning around and says "ah mom.. noooo"  smiles and i said "well i think it would be cute on you" .. I started looking through the racks again seeing what i could pull out and commencing to talk to my daughter and not realizing she had walked away, I said "yep, i should have had sons" and was waiting for a response from Sam and looked up and wouldn't you know it, there was a little grey haired lady on the other side snickering  and grinning at me.. I just looked up with sheepish grin and moved on....   Now why do my girls do that to me??   Mom is talking away and either i am left talking to myself or to some stranger in the room and you wonder why i get "those" looks.. :)  Gotta love 'em.. :)  

Thanks----

No comments:

Post a Comment