Monday, March 31, 2014

Note to self------- R for Run

Here is another A-ha moment of mine or Did I just do that??  

I, as do many people, have many things going through their minds during the day. Right? Of just me? 

Oh well, me and my mind are all over the place. One moment, I am in Ireland feeling on top of the world the next minute, I see myself pilfering through the racks at a department store.   Okay, as usual getting of track here.   

Most often than not; when i get into my car. I put my car in R for Run... yes, she does, folks. This little red-head is a deep rooted blonde (no offense to blondes). I am just laughing at myself. Thank goodness nothing or no one has ever been behind me, YET.  

One day, I was out in a parking lot and again no one behind me and I was talking with someone that was with me. We get into the car and I start her up and yes, you guessed it...... R she went... Needless to say the person with me looks at me with "Really??!!" and all I could do was look with only the look I can give and say.. "Did I just Do That?"        "Only you" this person says  with a great big laugh and I have great ability to change the subject.. Which I did...   

In my defense.. that letter should be B for "Back up" ... 

FYI::::   I am a pretty good driver... 


Thanks-------


No comments:

Post a Comment