Thursday, February 20, 2014

To our mother- Happy Birthday

Today would be my mother's 69th day here on earth.. Sadly, though, she isn't here to celebrate with us. She is in heaven celebrating her day with her family and friends that passed before her. We miss her here but know that one day, she will run up to us and give us a great big hug only a mother could give. 
We still grieve and possibly will till the day we leave, but knowing she is up there watching over us; gives us great joy and at times, I feel a touch that only I know could come from a mother..  


My mother was a big person in my world. I miss her... we all miss her... She is mother to 6 of which 5 she gave birth to; Robert Clifton, Jr.. Bobbie Sue (me), Rebecca Joyce, Kellie Jean, Eric Clifton and William Bradley.... 

If she were here today, if only she were here today.... We celebrate with you today... 

Happy Birthday Mom

 Thanks------

No comments:

Post a Comment