Monday, November 12, 2018

WHERE ARE REAL BLUE JEANS?



I have searched and searched but cannot find any real jeans... Where are they?  

Gone way of the dodo bird, I am guessing. 

Everything these days are made with that stretchy material that call themselves jeans, to me, NOPE. They call them many things as Skinny Jeans which by the way, where did they get skinny-- these aren't making skinny anything but a wallet. Have you seen the price tags to some of these so-called jeans these days and with holes already in them? Outrageous.   Then you have the booty jeans-- what in the heck do they put in them? Seems like some of them make that booty go up and say hello to the back. I don't know about you, but I don't  think the booty should be talking to the small of the back.  And then we have keep your tummy flattened jeans.  mm huh, glorified built in girdle if you ask me and by the time you get them zipped/buttoned you fill as if you are wearing one  (girdle) in those stretchy pants. And what about those skinny things cropping off at the ankles?  You might as well wrap yourself up in a full length girdle and take scissors to the ankles, you probably would get a better fit.  Don't get me started on the different sizes, nightmare.  

I don't like these pants/jeans whatever you call them. You best have the strength of Sampson to pull these dang things up most days and by the end of the day, you've got droopy drawers if you are one not to wear a belt.. That's another thing, why call them skinny fitting jeans when they are anything but.. By the end of the day, they are riding up where they ought not  to and pulling down where they shouldn't. I don't know about you but I have worked long and hard keeping my butt from meeting the back of my knees and I plan on keeping it that way without the help of these "skinny stretch things". 

Whoever came up with these, I have to wonder. Where are my "REAL" no stretch, no booty, no belly flattened jeans.  I want my old good fitting Levi, Lee jeans back. I can't find these old jeans anywhere. I love putting on these old jeans and feeling like a real lady/woman not a pushed up pulled in facsimile of what I am or should be. 

Are you with me ladies? Rise and make a stand for the good old fashioned blue jeans. 

No thank you to these "skinny" jeans, give me my old Levi's any day. 

Just a thought, 

Thanks, 




No comments:

Post a Comment