Tuesday, May 16, 2017

WELL SHE DID IT AGAIN

🎕On Sunday, beautiful day for Mother's Day; although a bit chilly earlier in the day, it became very pleasant soon enough.

I had asked for Mother's Day,  new plants to go outside in the flower garden. We picked up some beautiful flowers and hope that my black thumb, like my mom, is turning that good shade of green.  I looked like I knew what I was doing anyways.   I had taken my new garden barrow out, my hoe, shovel and potting soil and proceeded down the hill to collect some plants that I had planted last year and bring them around to the side of the fence where I was going plant the new ones.   Why, I thought it was a great day to plant during that time of day, no idea, but I did anyway. Digging them holes in this red dirt on this land that used to be a rock quarry for the railroad, not easy. But, I finally got them in the ground and grabbed  the water hose to spray my pretty little plants and give them a good bath. 

Well you know I have the knack of doing and getting into things that I should pay attention to, well this time no different . I had put the hose down to grab another handful of potting soil and I stepped back and felt water going up my body, what does this one do...........  Of course, look up to see where the water was coming from only to find that I had stepped on the spray nozzle and it was giving me a bath, ground up. YOU know that is not the whole of the story, instead of taking my foot off the nozzle, I, yes, I grabbed for the hose. It had taken a minute to realize what I had done and politely took my size 8 off that nozzle, wet as a drenched cat, walked calmly up the hill with my barrow in tow hoping  no one saw my little scene.

All I do is shake my head and just smile...  What are you gonna do?  Some days it's just too fun living in my head.   :) 

Thanks------

No comments:

Post a Comment